Although it seems a simple question, the answer to “What We Do?” changes with each and every client we decide to work with. This unpredictability is one of the main reasons of our many work areas. We enjoy a dynamic and unpredictable (but exciting!) working environment.
Even if you’ve, the bride/ groom family, checked everything off your list, a Wedding Day Coordinator is a necessity so that everyone especially you can relax and enjoy the most precious moments you’ve been working toward.
Under the leadership of Smita Gupta & Saurabh Gupta, our company “Wedlock Events” has enjoyed continuous growth since 2009. We take personal care in client handling, identifying their requirements and then suggesting various innovative ideas for a new feel to the event.
We have expertise in new ideas, guest management, hospitality, logistics, paper work, documentation, artist management, vendor co-ordination and all kind of services related to events and weddings.With years of work experience in the field of Event Management & Wedding Planning, we leads the professional and trained team of Wedlock Services…Read More
Well, “A good wedding planner can save you 10 to fiteen percent on your wedding,” says a leading business news channel, CNBC.com. You might wonder how a wedding planner can save you money.
- We save your HOURS when it comes to the legwork required to source vendors.
- We reduce your STRESS by keeping track of guests, vendors and all the other details.
- We cater hundreds of weddings which means we have a clear process and will take care of everything.
- We help you create the wedding of your dreams in an affordable way.
- You won’t need to worry about anything, we’ll show you some samples, you choose what you want and it will be set up perfectly on your wedding day…..Read More